Today you’ll find a deal on Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a discounted Liforme yoga mat, and savings on the Blue Yeti Nano microphone. All this and more below.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are among the best wireless headphones we’ve tested, with fantastic sound, solid active noise cancellation and a long list of useful features. And now that they’re at a new low price in the olive green color, they’re even better for anyone who wants a great pair of high-end headphones for their Android phone.
The Steelseries Apex Pro, which took first place in our ranking of the best gaming keyboards, is currently 26% off. Through thousands of key presses and countless hours of testing, the Apex Pro has consistently provided a comfortable typing experience and blended seamlessly into our style of play. action-packed first-person shooters or a more casual session of Minecraft, it held up without any issues.
Refresh your yoga practice with a new mat – our top pick for beginners is at its lowest price we’ve tracked on Amazon. Beginner yogis will set themselves up for success with the Liforme Original Yoga Mat, thanks to its 12 alignment markers that show users exactly where to place their hands and feet. But even if you are not a novice, this offer is not to be missed.
The Blue Yeti Nano is a cheaper, more compact version of the Blue Yeti, our favorite overall microphone, that makes surprisingly few sacrifices. You’ll get similar audio quality and a more portable design, but you’ll also only get two recording modes instead of four, which makes the Nano less versatile than its bigger sibling. Right now, the already affordable Nano is 30% off at Amazon.
Restock your shower caddy with replacement products from Dove. A wide variety of body washes and deodorants for men and women are currently at deep discounts on Amazon, so it’s not a bad idea to stock up and save. You’ll smell good all summer long.
• Crate & Barrel has a ton of KitchenAid deals right now, including $50 off select stand mixers in shades like Beetroot, Matte Dried Rose, and a sleek Steel Blue.
• Take 15% off everything at Grande Cosmetics this week, including the super precise GrandeLiner. To top it off, 15% of the proceeds will be donated by Grande to the Katz Institute for Women’s Health.
• Launch it! tennis balls are made for dogs (they’re made to be kinder to teeth and gums), and they float in water for fun too. Grab a two-pack on Amazon now for just $1.50.
• A fleece jacket is never a bad idea, and today you can get 50% off the Mountain Hardwear Women’s UnClassic Fleece Jacket at REI Outlet.
• Just in time for fresh juice and frozen margarita season, the almighty Vitamix E310 Explorian is currently 17% off at Amazon, bringing its price down to under $290.
• Bird scooters are currently $200 off at Best Buy — and you’ll go far on a charge with the 15.5-mile operating range.
• Curly-haired folks, rejoice: Ulta’s Gorgeous Hair Event is here for you today, with 50% off Matrix’s A Curl Can Dream Collection, plus 50% off A Curl Can Dream Oil. Curlsmith bond and 50% off the full range of hair accessories from Gimme Beauty, including ties and clips.
• It’s camping time! Kershaw knives start at just $20.99 on Woot! right now, from pocket knives to larger and more elegant ones.
• The Levi’s Warehouse event is just the excuse we need to stock up on jeans, shorts and more for the new season, and it’s happening right now.
• Take your movies outdoors (or anywhere there’s an empty wall) with a Vankyo projector, now $30 off at Best Buy.
Get ready for all your upcoming outdoor adventures with this huge release sale at REI. You can get discounted gear covering everything from yoga mats to running shoes to jackets and more, including a range of clothing styles for the whole family. This sale lasts until May 9, but if you have your eye on any hardware, don’t hesitate to buy now in case supplies run out.
Our manufacturer of choice for the best restaurant-quality nonstick skillet is offering 30% off sitewide. You can score the 10-inch HexClad Hybrid Skillet for $109.99 and shop the rest of the site for cookware sets, knives, mixing bowls and more.
In our editors’ tests, the Anker Soundcore Life Q20 headphones won the title of best budget option. Normally priced at just $60, the headphones offer surprisingly strong noise-canceling capability, along with terrific comfort and sound quality to boot. Now at just over $50 when you clip the coupon on the page, the Soundcore Life Q20 will beat its price even further.
Our editors and the rest of the internet agree: Onsen towels are simply wonderful. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and the bathing facilities and inns that surround them, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, you can upgrade your linen closet with a sitewide “buy two, get one free” offer.