Today you’ll find a deal on MacBook Pros, a discounted Revlon One-Step Hairdryer, and savings on Naadam cashmere. All this and more below.
$449.99 Starting at $349.99 at Woot!
If you’re looking for a MacBook, now is the time to get one. Phew! offers significant savings on a range of refurbished MacBook Pros. If you don’t mind some potential cosmetic blemishes on your laptop, these laptops are a great affordable option because they’ve been tested to be in perfect working order. Choose your storage space and screen size, and upgrade your work from home setup for just $349.99.
$109.52 From $79.53 on Amazon
Right now, Amazon has a line of Greenworks garden tools that will make your garden the envy of the neighborhood. Whether you’re looking for a leaf blower, hedge trimmer, lawn mower or anything else, this sale offers you discounts of up to 50%.
$69.99 $44.99 at Best Buy
The Lenovo Smart Clock Essential with Alexa is a solid option for people who want an alarm clock that can also control all of the Alexa-powered gadgets in your home. And for people already deep into the Alexa ecosystem, this clock is ideal – and we think it’s a great option for kids too. Today only, you can save $25 on both colors at Best Buy.
$59.99 $27.75 on Amazon
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and our pick for best budget hair dryer) is just $27.75 in red on Amazon — just under the lowest price we’ve ever seen — so you can get a salon-quality blowout without blowing all your cash.
20% off sale
Affordable and cashmere don’t often belong in the same phrase – unless you’re talking about direct selling brand Naadam. And that’s all the more true right now, since Naadam is offering 20% off their Mother’s Day sale. From athleisure to cardigans and more, this sale on Naadam’s ultra-soft cashmere is not to be missed, especially if you’re shopping for the moms in your life – just use code SUNSHINE at checkout to secure discounts.
Offers you may have missed
• Grow your own herbs for cheaper, fresher flavors with Aerogarden’s countertop growers, all now 30% off with code EARTHDAY.
• Replace your tired vacuum with the lightweight Tineco Pure One X Stick Vacuum, now $70 off at Best Buy.
• Never let traffic or loud groups interrupt your listening experience again with the Soundcore Life Q20 noise-canceling headphones from Anker, now nearly $15 when you clip a coupon at Amazon.
• Stasher — maker of reusable storage bags for food and beyond — marked everything 25% off right now for Earth Month.
• Take 15% off all Minted gifts and greeting cards with code CELEBRATE at checkout.
• Get a little more clarity with 15% off Felix Gray’s stylish selection of glasses, which got our vote for the best blue light blocking glasses. Just use the code BIRTHDAY15 when you go to pay for your new specs.
• If you prefer sunglasses, you can save 50% on all styles at Yesglasses.
• Finally, get on the smart TV bandwagon (or get someone you know to do it) with $12.99 Fire TV Sticks on Woot!
• It’s 2022, so you don’t need to vacuum yourself. Let the Roomba i3 and i3+ do it – both models are up to 29% off at Amazon right now.
• Top Anthropologie sections worth perusing — home fragrances, home accessories, beauty, jewelry, and more — are 20% off during Anthropologie’s Mother’s Day sale until to April 24.
More offers to buy
Spring Super Sale
Our favorite internet brand, Our Place, is known for its stylish DTC cookware that promises to replace up to eight of your kitchen pots and pans in one container. Right now, the brand is offering 20% off all of its best-selling products, including the much-loved Always Pan, the recently launched Perfect Pot and more.
BOGO 50% Off Sale
Don’t miss this sale at Tarte Cosmetics, which offers solid savings on all your favorite makeup. Stock up on the brand’s acclaimed Shape Tape concealer, best-selling eyeshadow palettes and anything else on your wishlist. Sitewide discounts are rare at Tarte, so browse the site now if you’re low on beauty supplies.
Cuisinart SM-50 Stand Mixer
$249.95 $191.88 on Amazon
Our budget stand mixer pick, the Cuisinart SM-50, is currently under $200, the lowest price we’ve seen. Quiet, powerful and sturdy, this blender outperforms all the cheaper blenders we’ve tested. If you’re looking to upgrade your cooking or cooking tools without stretching your budget too much, this is a great choice. Simply clip the coupon on the page for the full discounted price.
BOGO 25% Off Sale
Whether they’re making a bold fashion statement or getting dirty in the backyard, there’s no denying that Crocs are everywhere. Right now, you can save when you stock up on shoes, with a BOGO sale on the brand’s most popular styles. When you buy a classic clog, you get a 25% discount on a classic sandal. All you have to do is choose your favorite colors.
Braun non-contact forehead thermometer
$59.99 $28.80 on Amazon
Our best choice of digital thermometer is at the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Braun No-Touch can be held up to 2 inches away, and there’s a positioning sensor that lights up your forehead to make sure you’re in the right place on your head when taking the temperature. With an option to silence any noise and an LED display that can be seen in the dark, the Braun No-Touch Thermometer offers everything you need – plus some – in a thermometer.
Sleep soundly on an all-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Right now, you can get up to $595 off one mattress and 10% off everything else when you use code SPRINGTIME22 at checkout. Whether you choose one of Casper’s award-winning foam or hybrid mattresses or want to save on pillows, this sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials.
Fuel Power Plant
$150 $100 at Case-Mate
Keep all your Apple gadgets powered up with the Fuel Power Station. This sleek charging station includes three wireless pads for simultaneously charging your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods plus a USB-C charging port for an additional device. Right now, you can get $50 off Fuel Station when you use our exclusive code CNN50 at checkout.
Microsoft Office Lifetime License
$349 $49.99 at Stacksocial
Right now, you can get a lifetime license of Microsoft Office Home & Business for just $49.99. Whether you use Office at home or for work, or on a Mac or Windows computer, this is a fantastic deal on an essential computer. With instant delivery and download to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and OneNote, this deal is hard to beat.