Fiona Review: Fast growing competition for other online lending platforms
Ad Disclosure: We earn referral fees from advertisers. Learn more
Based in New York, this loan marketplace has been around since 2015. Fiona connects borrowers to some of the best lenders in the industry. It gives you a quick and easy way to search for financial services. Ultimately, Fiona – lets you compare personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, and student loan refinance options.
Loan amounts: $1,000 to $100,000
APR: 4.99% to 35.99%
Minimum credit score: 580
- Loan type: Personal loans
- Repayment terms: 24 to 84 months
- Direct lender or Marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by lender
- Ideal for: people who want to compare several loan offers
Pros and cons of Fiona
- Single application for multiple lenders
- Will not affect credit rating
- Wide range of loans available
- Great customer service
- A limited number of suppliers
- No loan for under 21s
- No debt advice
Fiona Loan cost
Fiona offers flexible personal loans ranging from $1,000 to $100,000 and competitive APRs from 4.99% to 35.99%. Repayment options range from 24 to 84 months. All loans are unsecured, meaning the loan is issued and backed solely by the creditworthiness of the borrower, rather than any type of collateral.
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You must be at least 21 years old
- bank account information
- Social Security number
To apply, you must also have access to the following information:
- A government-issued ID
- Income or employment information
- Owner status
- Estimated credit score range
After fulfilling all the requirements, you can get started with Fiona by following these simple steps:
- Click on Check my price to be redirected to Fiona’s online form.
- Select your loan amount, purpose and estimated credit score
- Enter basic personal information along with employment details and bank account information. Click Continue to Step 3
They’ll connect you with lenders in their network, you’ll start receiving pre-approved loan offers and static loan rates within minutes. After making your decision, they will then redirect you to the lender’s website where you can complete a full application.
Fiona Reviews and Ratings
Fiona’s BBB rating is NR (NO RANKING)
They are not accredited with the BBB. There is no information on his BBB page, and he does not have a Trustpilot account. Its parent company, Even Financial has an A rating from BBB, but only has two ratings. Most marketplaces do not receive customer reviews, you should check the reviews of the lending company you are connected with.
Things to remember
- Fiona is an online personal loan marketplace and does not fund loans. Rather, it exists to help you find and choose a suitable lender, as well as help you compare loans.
- They are not responsible for the actual loan agreement but rather for the lender you choose.
- They offer additional services besides personal loans by helping consumers find debt consolidation loan deals and credit card matching services.
- They offer a phone number you can call as well as an email address for customer support.
- This will not affect your credit; however, you should expect your lender to eventually do a credit check, which will temporarily lower your credit score.
- Be sure to stay in touch with your lender when you have questions
Fiona works with companies in the lending industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders in seconds. Plus, it offers a simple website to quickly apply for and approve a personal loan. If you’re looking to save some money and earn a little extra annual interest, they offer a savings account finder that will find the best deals with the lowest APR.
Additionally, the company has been praised by numerous companies and news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Crowdfund Insider, Finance Magnates, and Dow Jones.
Fiona works with select companies in the lending industry and offers pre-approval options from various lenders in seconds. Plus, it offers a simple website to quickly apply for and approve a personal loan. If you’re looking to save some cash and earn a little extra annual interest, Fiona’s savings account finder will find some great deals. However, Fiona is not big enough to compete with major online lending platforms.