Today you’ll find a deal on a Dyson vacuum cleaner, discounted Duracell batteries and savings at Samsung. All this and more below.
Upgrade your home workouts with the Bowflex Adjustable Dumbbell. Convenient and compact, this dumbbell combines fifteen sets of weights into one, allowing you to easily switch between exercises. All it takes is a turn of the dial, and you’ve got an enviable gym setup for a variety of muscle-building exercises.
Get ready for a summer of grilling with a new grill or smoker, now discounted at Woot! You can score up to 43% on versatile grills and accessories that deliver precision and flavor. You’ll be smoking, roasting, searing or grilling anything your heart desires in no time.
Right now, you can save big on tech essentials with Samsung’s pre-Memorial Day sale. No matter what technology you’re looking for, this sale has you covered. Shop some of our recommendations — including some of our favorite wireless headphones, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, or an Underscored-approved smartwatch like the Galaxy Watch 4 — at deep discounts.
Dyson vacuums are always a valuable addition to your home cleaning range, even if they are a price pick. This one provides powerful suction that turns your home into a hypoallergenic haven – a worthy match for the pollen and dander that’s everywhere this time of year. Equipped with bagless technology, a wide cleaning path, and filtration throughout the machine, this vacuum is a bargain you can’t miss.
Don’t get caught without batteries the next time the power goes out. Right now, you can get a big discount on Duracell AAA batteries when you subscribe to repeat deliveries (cancel anytime). Simply clip the coupon on the checkout page for the offer price.
• We’re a fan of Dyson fans (ha), and Dyson’s Pure Cool Link purifies the air and helps keep indoor temperatures bearable while outdoor temperatures heat up (a godsend for anyone without AC power) . Grab it on sale for $120 off at Best Buy before today’s deal ends.
• This vegetable chopper is huge on TikTok right now and just what you need to speed up cooking prep (my partner’s Italian mum also has a similar one if it needs some extra approval) . Even better, it’s on sale now for $24.97 at Walmart.
• Greenies are dog treats that improve your pooch’s dental health while providing a delicious treat. Win-win – especially when they’re $5 off.
• It’s not enough to stop at flossing — grab some tongue scrapers for an even cleaner mouth. Right now, a three-pack is on sale on Amazon for $9.99 instead of $16.99.
• Who doesn’t love pool floats? There’s a ton on sale at Target right now, starting at just $4 for a trusty tube (with handles!).
• Organizing your kitchen in assorted storage containers is incredibly satisfying, and right now they start at just $4.99 at Woot!
• Take 20% off your Stuart Weitzman order with code EXCLUSIVE20, then congratulate yourself on a great pair of investment shoes. (Offer is online only, so head to the site, not in stores.)
• Colgate’s Hum and Optic White range is on sale now on Amazon with up to 63% off – we highly recommend the Hum Toothbrush and Whitening Pen.
• Fleece vests are comfortable whether you’re a tech bro or an average Joe, and right now you can pick up North Face’s camel and turquoise for 50% off (today and today only!) .
• Get your lawn in shape for summer with Best Buy’s Sun Joe sale today, featuring electric pressure washers, cordless push mowers and more up to $35 off.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are among the best wireless headphones we’ve tested, with fantastic sound, solid active noise cancellation and a long list of useful features. And now that they’re at a new low price in the olive green color, they’re even better for anyone who wants a great pair of high-end headphones for their Android phone.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro, which took first place in our ranking of the best gaming keyboards, is currently 26% off. Through thousands of key presses and countless hours of testing, the Apex Pro has consistently provided a comfortable typing experience and blended in seamlessly with our style of play. action-packed first-person shooters or a more casual session of Minecraft, it held up without any issues.
Refresh your yoga practice with a new mat – our top pick for beginners is at its lowest price we’ve tracked on Amazon. Beginner yogis will set themselves up for success with the Liforme Original Yoga Mat, thanks to its 12 alignment markers that show users exactly where to place their hands and feet. But even if you are not a novice, this offer is not to be missed.
The Blue Yeti Nano is a cheaper, more compact version of the Blue Yeti, our favorite overall microphone, that makes surprisingly few sacrifices. You’ll get similar audio quality and a more portable design, but you’ll also only get two recording modes instead of four, which makes the Nano less versatile than its bigger sibling. Right now, the already affordable Nano is 30% off at Amazon.
Get ready for all your upcoming outdoor adventures with this huge release sale at REI. You can get discounted gear covering everything from yoga mats to running shoes to jackets and more, including a range of clothing styles for the whole family. This sale lasts until May 9, but if you have your eye on any hardware, don’t hesitate to buy now in case supplies run out.
Our manufacturer of choice for the best restaurant-quality nonstick skillet is offering 30% off sitewide. You can score the 10-inch HexClad Hybrid Skillet for $109.99 and shop the rest of the site for cookware sets, knives, mixing bowls and more.
In our editors’ tests, the Anker Soundcore Life Q20 headphones won the title of best budget option. Normally priced at just $60, the headphones offer surprisingly strong noise-canceling capability, along with terrific comfort and sound quality to boot. Now at just over $50 when you clip the coupon on the page, the Soundcore Life Q20 will beat its price even further.
Our editors and the rest of the internet agree: Onsen towels are simply wonderful. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and the bathing facilities and inns that surround them, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, you can upgrade your linen closet with a sitewide “buy two, get one free” offer.