Today you’ll find a deal on Homesick candles, a discounted Samsung Frame TV, and savings on Chewy pet supplies. All this and more below.
Until June 24, Chewy is hosting its annual Blue Box event, which means you can score tons of deals on all things pet-related. Whether you’re looking for a furry, feathered or scaly friend, this promotion is one you won’t want to miss. With up to 50% off toys and treats plus savings on essentials like flea protection and food, you can keep your pet healthy and happy without breaking the bank.
Practical technology and interior design can sometimes seem incompatible, but with The Frame TV, integration is seamless. Available in a range of sizes, The Frame won’t intrude on your aesthetic, thanks to its customizable TV bezel and Art Mode feature, which transforms the screen into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. You can save up to $300 and enjoy cutting-edge technology and crisp 4K clarity without sacrifice.
Need your dose of beauty as soon as possible? Today only, get free same-day delivery on all purchases. Simply place your order today at sephora.com or the Sephora app and receive your holy grail products right at your doorstep. This promotion is available to all Sephora Beauty Insiders, free membership. Simply select same day delivery at checkout and enter code BEAUTYNOW for free same day delivery.
Get ready for summer workouts (and lounging around the house) with savings from Under Armour. Right now, you can get up to 50% off workout gear – that’s thousands of styles for men and women, including tops, bottoms, shoes and Moreover. If your activewear has seen better days, don’t miss this semi-annual event.
A ton of candles are on sale right now, thanks to Homesick’s Summer Warehouse Sale. Whether you’re shopping for hometown classics or themes like Road Trip or New Home, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Give a perfectly thoughtful gift or treat yourself to a beautiful candle and get up to 25% off until June 24th.
• If you want to step up your game, Razer mice, keyboards, headsets and more are on mega sale at Best Buy.
• Herschel’s super packable backpack is the travel-friendly version of the classic backpack, and it’s currently 26% off at Amazon.
• Apple Watches are great for working out: they take care of GPS, track your activity and sleep, and even let you buy a bottle of water at the gym. Right now, you can score one for $80 off at Amazon.
• Arm & Hammer liquid detergent, scent boosters and sweatier summer clothing care essentials are all BOGO at Walgreens right now.
• Get 20% off your new running shoes, summer wedding shoes and your new favorite pair of beach sandals at DSW. Use code SUMMERLOVIN at checkout to save.
• Glad Forceflex 13-gallon trash liners, a kitchen staple, are just $12 for boxes of 100 at Office Depot right now (that’s about $17 off).
• Warning: Old Navy flip flops, an iconic summer classic, are only $4.99 online right now.
• Treat yourself to an at-home spa day with 15% off Boll & Branch’s Waffle Collection — just use code WAFFLE15 at checkout.
• You know we love an Ember cup, which is the best way to avoid throwing away a cup of cold coffee when you’re distracted by email, your kids or a Zoom call – and now the 14-ounce version is only $99 for Costco members.
• Protect your expensive smartphone investment with Amazon’s deals on Spigen cases, screen protectors and more.
Right now, you can save big on tech essentials, thanks to the Discover Samsung event. Whether you’re buying a new phone, tablet, TV, wireless headphones, or even a vacuum cleaner, this sale has you covered. No matter what you’re looking for, these offers are definitely worth browsing.
Moon Pod’s bean bag chairs are a huge improvement over the flimsy options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that; whether you’re sitting, lying or lying on it, the Moon Pod provides great support, adapting to your body and every readjustment you make. Until the end of the month, you can get 25% off sitewide and save on Moon Pods as well as pillows and accessories.
Virtually everyone agrees: the Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-priced microphone on the market. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything in between, the Blue Yeti offers superior sound quality and a variety of useful features and controls. Down to around $90 at Staples, this microphone is a smart buy for any home setup.
Now that summer has arrived, don’t let up on your daily sun protection. Stock up on face and body SPF from tons of trusted brands like Neutrogena, La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Bondi Sands now at Walgreens. With this get one 50% off purchase, you can save on all the sunscreen you’ll need this summer, from waterproof to baby to basic makeup options.