Today, you’ll find a sitewide deal at Moon Pod, discounted Fitbit fitness trackers, and savings at Backcountry. All this and more below.
Sleep soundly on an all-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Right now, you can get up to $600 off a mattress and up to 50% off select accessories through August 9. Whether you choose one of Casper’s award-winning foam or hybrid mattresses or want to save on pillows, this sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials – just use code BTS22 at checkout to secure the savings.
Now through Labor Day weekend, you can save on everything outdoors, thanks to the semi-annual sale at Backcountry. You’ll find up to 60% off popular outdoor brands like Patagonia, Smartwool and more. This is the perfect opportunity to prepare for all your adventures ahead.
Moon Pod’s bean bag chairs are a huge improvement over the flimsy options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that – whether you’re sitting, lying or lying on them, the Moon Pod provides optimal support, adapting to your body and every readjustment you make. Right now, you can get an additional 5% off the 25% Moon Pod sale sitewide when you use code CNNBTS at checkout.
Our editors think this latest Apple TV 4K is the best Apple TV yet – and the accompanying remote is especially worth the price. Right now, you can score both for just $119.99 on Amazon, just below the all-time low price we saw on Prime Day. With lightning-fast, intuitive controls and a variety of handy features, this Apple TV is a great addition for movie nights and reality shows.
Packed with a myriad of useful features, the Fitbit Inspire 2 is our top fitness tracker choice for anyone who wants better clarity and stronger data about their health, fitness, and lifestyle. Used to be around $100, it’s now over $35 off at Amazon – plus other Fitbit models like the Charge 5 and Versa 3 (an awesome smartwatch) are also getting deep discounts right now. moment.
• Stock up on your kitchen with this set of mini tools from GIR — four kitchen essentials, plus a compact container. You’ll get 30% off the set with code CNNBTS, through September 26.
• High-quality Gaiam yoga mats are 20% (sometimes more) on Amazon right now – click on the colorways you like to see the different discounts.
• Super comfortable shoes and work-friendly? You bet. Win a pair of Mr. Gemi’s loafers 30% off with code 30CNN.
• If you are thinking of a bike to take advantage of this late summer weather, now is the perfect time: members of the REI cooperative can benefit from a 20% discount on cooperative bicycles until the 8 august.
• Just in time for back to school, Purell hand sanitizers are largely on sale on Amazon (they make great contributions to the classroom, too).
• Take your songs of the summer with you with UBOOM L from EarFun, which is now $61.99 when you clip the coupon on the page and use the additional discount code EFUBOOML. The sale now runs until August 16.
• Under Armor men’s shirts, from t-shirts to sports polos, start at just $14.99 at Woot!, and if you sign in with Amazon Prime, you’ll get an additional $3 off your order and free delivery.
• Snag a used Ring Video Doorbell Pro on Woot! for just $74.99 – it comes with a 90-day warranty, so you know repairs can be trusted.
• TRX is making your home gym equipment a little friendlier with an additional 20% off all sale items, including slam balls and dumbbells, through August 8. Simply use the code TRXSALE20 during checkout.
• Icebreaker’s merino wool apparel is super breathable and layerable, and through August 15, nearly everything on the site is 35% off.
Avocado aims to be the go-to company for all your organic bedding needs, and sustainability is at the heart of its mission. Right now, you can get 10% off sitewide, including mattresses, bedding, bed frames, and box springs from Avocado, when you use code AVODAY. With the plethora of discounts on Avocado’s site, you can build the sustainable bedroom of your dreams. Just be sure to shop before the sale ends on August 1.
Good news for all the late summer cookouts on the calendar: our top pick for the best instant-read meat thermometer is on sale now. The Thermapen One was the fastest and most accurate thermometer we tested, and had the easiest-to-read display. ThermoWorks is offering a deep discount on open box thermometers, which work like new and come with a full warranty, so buy one now before they’re all sold out.
The standard AirPods still rival the new AirPods Pro, and right now they match their all-time low price. These streamlined wireless headphones have a lot to offer, including impressive sound, instant connection and five hours of listening time on a single charge. Although they lack noise cancellation and customizable fit, they are a solid option at a great price.
Whether you’re dreading going back to school or counting down the days until September, there’s no denying that summer is coming to an end. Luckily, high school and college kids can decorate their spaces with Dormify’s dorm essentials. The retailer offers everything from storage to lighting to decor, all specially adapted for small spaces and guaranteed to delight teens. Take 20% off sitewide with code CNNBTS.
If you have a habit of misplacing things, Tile trackers are a great solution. Right now, you can save money on the Performance Pack, which includes a credit card-shaped Slim and a Pro. Perfect for stashing your wallet or attaching to your keychain, these trackers are currently under $50 with exclusive code CNNTLP.
Grow makes some of our favorite bedroom essentials, including our favorite luxury linen sheets. If your bed is ready, add some everyday indulgence to your bathroom, too – right now you can get 20% off the entire bathroom collection with code CNN20, through August 7 . Whether you’re shopping for towels, washcloths, a bathrobe, or even a bath mat, these distinctive woven pieces are a great addition to your routines.
Normally $150, the Studio Buds provide an intuitive audio experience for Android and Apple users. With a powerful audio mix and long battery life, these true wireless headphones stand apart from AirPods or Galaxy Buds. Plus, they’re currently over $50 off for Underscored readers — just enter the exclusive code CNNBTSD at checkout to get the lowest price on the web.