Today you’ll find a deal on Crocs, a discounted pair of Beats Fit Pro and savings on Cultiver Bath Sheets. All this and more below.
Boasting a sleek design and fast charging on top of amazing noise cancellation and sound, these Bose headphones are easily among our favorites on the market, even at full price. Right now, you can pick up a pair for just under $300 on Amazon – the lowest price we’ve seen for a brand new pair. You’ll be blocked in no time.
If you have a habit of misplacing things, Tile trackers are a great solution. Right now, you can save money on the Performance Pack, which includes a credit card-shaped Slim and a Pro. Perfect for stashing your wallet or attaching to your keychain, these trackers are currently under $50 with exclusive code CNNTLP.
Grow makes some of our favorite bedroom essentials, including our favorite luxury linen sheets. If your bed is ready, add a little everyday indulgence to your bathroom, too – now you can get 20% off the entire bathroom collection with code CNN20, through August 7. Whether you’re shopping for towels, washcloths, a bathrobe, or even a bath mat, these distinctive woven pieces are a great addition to your routines.
Whether they’re making a bold fashion statement or getting muddy in the backyard, it’s undeniable – Crocs are everywhere. With a range of styles from sandals to platforms to wedges, Crocs lets you express your style in exceptional comfort. Right now you can get an extra 20% off sale items and save on styles for the whole family – just use code EXTRA20 at checkout.
The Beats Fit Pro are the goldilocks of headphones: they combine all the best features of the AirPods Pro with a sleek, secure, and workout-friendly design. Right now, you can enjoy the lowest price we’ve ever seen on these headphones, as long as you kick back with a refurbished pair. They are guaranteed as new and have a one-year warranty. With a huge discount and the seal of approval from Underscored, why not give them a try?
• Improve your yard with these Greenworks outdoor tools — right now you can save up to 43% on leaf blowers, mowers, hedge trimmers and more.
• This L’Oréal Revitalift moisturizer is a constant favorite, thanks to its powerful combination of retinol, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.
• Stay hydrated during heat waves and upcoming school days – Takeya is offering 25% off kids’ bottles with code BTSKIDS through July 31.
• Save nearly 30% on this Philips Hue light strip set – it’s smart home compatible and customizable, and right now it hits the lowest price we’ve seen on Amazon when you clip the coupon on the page.
• Get creative with Crayola School Supplies, Buy One Get One 40% off with code BTS40 now.
• It’s never a bad idea to stock up on first aid kits — buy more than half now and thank yourself later.
• Indulge yourself at home with this Invospa massager, which releases tension in your muscles with heat and pressure — right now it’s 40% off.
• Ditch the plastic utensils and save on select cutlery, 30% off at Target right now.
• You can get 25% off all regular priced items at Bando right now, just in time for the new school year.
• This Mario Badescu drying lotion treats blemishes by quickly reducing their appearance so you feel more confident.
Normally $150, the Studio Buds provide an intuitive audio experience for Android and Apple users. With a powerful audio mix and long battery life, these true wireless headphones stand apart from AirPods or Galaxy Buds. Plus, they’re currently over $50 off for Underscored readers — just enter the exclusive code CNNBTSD at checkout to get the lowest price on the web.
Extra 30% off huarache sandals
Are you planning a late summer vacation? Nisolo’s handcrafted, breathable leather huarache sandals are the perfect gender-neutral shoe choice for exploring — plus, the brand guarantees net zero carbon and a living wage for its employees. Right now, you can get an extra 30% off huarache sandals with code NISOLOXCNN and nab a pair for as little as $72.80.
Back to school is right around the corner, so stock up on lunch boxes, food containers, backpacks and more at Bentgo now. Serious readers love Bentgo’s selection for kids and adults; everything is durable, cute, and perfect for meal prep or on-the-go snacks. You can get 20% off sitewide with code BTS2022, through July 31.
After testing loads of electric kettles, our editors named the Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp Cordless the best electric kettle overall. It offers a winning combination of features and performance: six temperature presets optimized for a variety of coffee and tea beverages, a 30-minute keep-warm setting, ample 1.7-litre capacity and more. Whatever your drink, it’s a smart choice — and right now it’s 30% off at Amazon.