Today you’ll find a deal on Apple AirTags, a discounted Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, and savings at Adidas. All this and more below.
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers, comfy loungewear, or sportswear that’s perfect for your workout routine, Adidas has you covered. Until May 10, the brand is offering up to 30% off all your favorite items. The discount is available on a range of men’s, women’s and kids’ items, and will be added at checkout when you use the code SAVEMORE.
In our opinion, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is the best Android smartwatch, and right now you can score one for the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Galaxy Watch 4 is the first watch to use Google’s Wear OS instead of Tizen OS, which means better access to Google apps and services than any previous Galaxy Watch. Plus, the redesigned sensor makes the Watch 4 a more useful fitness tracker than ever.
Many cats don’t drink water from a bowl, so keep your pets hydrated with this super cute solution. This fountain has three different water flow settings and provides maximum oxygenation – features that will appeal to even the pickiest of cats. Snag this super cute fountain now for the lowest price we’ve seen in a year.
The Belkin BoostCharge Pro 3-in-1 looks like a sculpture or a jewelry storefront. But it’s not just about looks – our pick for the best Apple MagSafe charging station seamlessly charges your iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods at record-breaking speeds. When you spend $80 or more at Belkin right now, you’ll get $15 off when you use code MOM2022 at checkout.
If you’re in the Apple ecosystem and want an item tracker, the AirTag is an obvious choice. With impressive accuracy and long battery life, the AirTag is a game-changer for those dizzy moments, like when you can’t remember where you put your car keys. Now just $84.55 for a four-pack, this deal brings these useful trackers to a new lowest price.
• Get a refurbished Apple MacBook Pro starting at just $329.99 for 2015 models at Woot!
• Cuisinart kitchen products are on mega sale at Woot! : Think 53% off smoothie blenders, 45% off food processors, and 25% off all the knives you’ll ever need (in a handy pad, of course).
• The Philips Sonicare Power Flosser 7000 is much more fun than flossing, and it can also be much more effective for gum health. Grab it now for $139.96 at Amazon.
• Banish the last of the winter blues with our runner-up pick for best SAD lamp, currently on sale at Amazon for 26% off.
• Getting up early for a workout is for the birds – grab one of these under-the-desk bikes on Amazon for up to 26% off instead and pedal while you write your emails.
• Personalize your living room or gaming space with the Nanoleaf Lines, which our reviewer says can brighten up a room and provide great lighting for Zoom calls. You can get nine on sale at Amazon for 10% off right now.
• If your dog can demolish a food bowl in three seconds, consider the Outward Hound Slow Feeder Bowl, which provides a maze for dog food and currently costs around $5 instead of $22 — a bargain for you and your dog. your dog’s digestive system.
• Thinx Active Bike Shorts are super comfy every day, but they also absorb your period, making them especially comfortable on light flow days when all you want to wear is a sweatshirt and bike shorts. anyway.
• Columbia’s four-day sale is offering 25% off women’s styles through May 8, saving you big bucks on jackets, comfy dresses and more.
• Savings on Chipotle gift cards are great for gifting or keeping, because a burrito (or burrito bowl) makes every day better—now you can save 10% on chain gift cards through Best Buy.
With access to Amazon’s vast library, a screen that’s adjustable enough to let you read without fatigue in nearly any lighting condition, easy-to-use controls, and a comfortable design, the Kindle Oasis is the best e-reader that we tested. Right now you can get the Oasis for $50 – the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer and Volumizer
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and our pick for best budget hair dryer) is down to just $26.36 red on Amazon — the lowest price we’ve ever seen — so you can get a blowout salon quality without spending all your money.
Therabody offers a variety of percussive therapy devices that improve recovery after intense workouts. By promoting blood flow to your muscles, they aim to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness – and our testers were big fans. Right now, you can get discounts on Pro, Elite, Prime, and Mini models as part of Therabody’s Mother’s Day promotion.
Treat mom (or yourself) to fresh herbs and produce year-round with an Aerogarden hydroponic system that will make anyone feel like a master gardener. Equipped with full spectrum light and an automatic timer, this system grows plants faster than traditional methods while requiring virtually no maintenance. You can get 30% off Aerogarden sitewide with code LOVEMOM until May 8th.
The EarFun Air headphones are our favorite true wireless option for anyone looking for high quality sound without the high price tag. They perform better than headphones almost double their price. Right now, they’re even kinder to your wallet at just $38.24 on Amazon — just clip the coupon on the page for savings that match the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
In our testing, we found the Logitech C920S to be the best webcam for most people, delivering excellent image quality in both bright and low-light conditions. Its design is rugged and versatile, and it has handy companion software to customize your shots. Right now, you can get a 30% discount when you join Target Circle, which costs nothing to join.
Released in late 2021, the Echo Show 15 is Amazon’s newest and biggest Echo Show to date. Unlike its previous iterations, this 15.6-inch behemoth of an Alexa smart display was designed to hang on the wall rather than sit on a counter or bedside table. This is the first sale we’ve seen on the Echo Show 15, so don’t miss the opportunity for some solid savings.
The iPad Mini is the perfect device for someone who wants an ultra-portable tablet that doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. Although this tablet sports a small 8.3-inch screen, it’s just as powerful as the iPad, iPad Air, and even the iPad Pro in some ways. Right now you’re getting 20% off the Mini – the best discount we’ve ever seen, even beating Black Friday
The Beats Fit Pro are the goldilocks of headphones: they combine all the best features of the AirPods Pro with a sleek, secure, and workout-friendly design. Right now, you can take advantage of the first sale we’ve ever seen on these headphones. With a huge discount and the seal of approval from Underscored, why not give them a try?
Packed with a myriad of useful features, the Fitbit Inspire 2 is our top fitness tracker choice for anyone who wants better clarity and stronger data about their health, fitness, and lifestyle. Usually around $100, it’s now $30 off at Amazon, just in time for the warm weather movement.
Whether you’re a camping enthusiast or just like to be prepared, it never hurts to have a LifeStraw on hand. The wildly popular personal water filter with 65,000 5-star ratings removes 99.999% of bacteria, waterborne parasites and microplastics. Lightweight and efficient, it’s been a bestseller among Underscored readers year after year. Get out into the wild with a discounted LifeStraw Filter, an essential for any outdoor trip.
That’s the lowest price we’ve seen this year on the Emart Ring Light, our pick for best overall ring light. With tons of lighting and placement adjustments, this ring light gives you the flexibility to achieve great, consistent lighting for video calls, streaming, selfies, or any content creation need.
Our best choice of digital thermometer is at the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Braun No-Touch can be held up to 2 inches away, and there’s a positioning sensor that lights up your forehead to make sure you’re in the right place on your head when taking the temperature. With an option to silence any noise and an LED display that can be seen in the dark, the Braun No-Touch Thermometer offers everything you need – plus some – in a thermometer.